The Talbot County Public Schools Education Foundation engages the community in supporting excellence in public education and provides resources to enhance the teaching and learning experience for all.
- Superintendent's Circle - $50,000+
- Summa Cum Laude - $25,000+
- Magna Cum Laude - $10,000+
- Cum Laude - $5,000+
- Honor Society - $2,500+
- Principal's Honor Roll - $1,000+
- Honor Roll - $250-$999
- Scholar - Up to $250
- Handheld Technology/Digital Classroom
- Environmental Education
- Field Trips
- Professional Development
- Early Literacy
- Grants 4 Teachers
- Green Initiatives
- Before and After School Enrichment/Intervention
- One School One Book
- Expanded Advanced Placement and Career and Technology Education
- Encourage innovative teaching and creative learning by making grants to support initiatives such as new curriculum programs and teaching tools.
- Support programs that engage our students in areas of academics enrichment, arts and athletics, extra-curricular and service activities.
- Facilitate opportunities for educators to enhance learning and student access through the use of new techniques, projects and tools.
- Provide grants for a single classroom, grade level, school or entire district, or a school level extra-curricular activity.
- Increase community and business involvement with TCPS through expanded partnerships.
(Gifts to the 2020 Fund are tax deductible.)
CTE Endowment Fund
A permanent fund to generate resources to support local students seeking opportunities to pursue post secondary education in Career and Technology Education.
(Gifts to the CTE Endowment Fund are tax deductible.)
To sustain the services provided by the foundation and focus on growing a permanent endowment to benefit the district’s students.
(Gifts to the Endowment Fund are tax deductible.)